Friday, March 23, 2007

Go ahead, call it a cocoon crash

Last summer I toured Europe and the only country which I didn't like was Belgium (although I do like Tin Tin). It was just so dull. However, my opinion of Belgium went up this week when I saw the following piece of news. UEFA are set to investigate allegations that Belgium goalkeeper Stijn Stijnen threatened to deliberately injure Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo a in a qualifier. Usually I would be very against deliberate malice in football, but lets face it, nobody has liked the winking step-over monkey since his world cup antics.

Anyway, this got me thinking about Belgium and reminded me of K's Choice. Sadly the band split up in 2003; but they were a 5 piece rock band from Antwerp. I'm leaving for a gig in about 20 minutes so can't say much more... have a watch of the videos.



Above: Not an Addict
Below: Believe



Sarah and Gert are now both working on Solo projects.

K's Choice Website

No comments: