Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm not sure if I'm ready to Uff

About 6 months ago I saw pig magazines photo shoot with Uffie. That day, I came as close to falling in love as you possibly can via some coloured dots on a screen.



I listened to a few of her songs and wasn't overly impressed, so I resigned her to my large scrap heap of female artists who's music I don't like but I quite fancy. I'm not really in to the whole internet stalking thing, so I didn't anticipate ever thinking about Uffie again. This plan was going well until recently, when it seems that wherever I turned I was greeted by Uffie enthusiasts. Music bloggers, a girl in a bar, and a random guy in the street, all plugged her to me within a week.

All of this praise sent me scuttling back to the headphones... and back to the Pig photo shoot (purely for research purposes). I have to admit, it did sound a bit better second time around, but I'm still not entirely convinced that my eyes aren't trying to trick my ears!



Pig Photo Shoot

Uffie Myspace

No comments: