Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lots of gigs :-)

I've not got much time at the moment so it's just a quick gig run down today.

Last week I went on a scouting mission for my record label to see Black Cherry. They were a really good live act, but I'm yet to hear anything recorded which shows how good they were. Below is the video for 'Who's Your Enemy'.



The headliners on the night were The Wombats who put on quite a show. Having started with an acapello rendition of Girls, Boys & Marsupials (which they had rehearsed on the toilet) they continued to use their trio of vocals to stunning effect. Their next single (below) is 'Kill The Director'.



Coming up on Saturday (Nottingham), Scouting For Girls. This band create brillianly innocent sounding love songs; and "I love the way she makes me druel, I think you're beautiful" is a great lyric. Below is the video for 'It's Not About You'.



One gig which I will have to miss (due to needing to do some work towards my finals) is The Films. The video below is for 'Belt Loops'. This is a classic dirty little indie song.



Black Cherry Myspace
The Wombats Myspace
Scouting For Girls Myspace
The Films Myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

******
*****
****
***
**
*
http://feketefene.wordpress.com/2007/05/24/

check this!!!