Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Little Spitfire

If you went to a gig having not heard this band play before, you could be forgiven for expecting to hear a bit of pop-punk or emo. Dressed head to toe in black, apart from the odd stripey tie and pair of red shoes, they do look like that kind of band. If you're one of those indie kids who run for the hills at the first mention of emo, don't get your jogging shoes on quite yet. These power-popping guitar wielders actually play rowdy rock tunes with epic bass lines and catchy lyrics.

Below is the video for 'If I Look I See You', which reminds me of the video for Queens of the Stone Age - Go With the Flow.



If I look I see You Download | Buy

Miss You Download | Buy

Say Hello Download | Buy

Silly Girl Download | Buy

Website
Myspace

No comments: