Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Disjointed thoughts

I was doing some house-keeping tasks in my music collection the other day and had an urge to stop and listen to a few tracks along the way. I thought I would share them.



Above: Little Man Tate - Sexy In Latin
Below: Long Blondes - Once and never again



You know I'm not so young,
I spend an hour getting ready every day,
And still I end up looking more or less the same,
But I could show you,
a thing or two.




Above: The Honorary Title - Bridge and tunnel
Below: The Reindeer Section - Your sweet voice



I can't call you a friend
'Cause when you left me here
You left me here to die
Don't worry I won't call you again
'Cause when I take a hint
I take it pretty hard
And when you broke my heart
you broke it into shards of glass




Above: Tilly & the wall - The freest man. Check out the CSS remix of this song.

No comments: